The Dashing White Sergeant The Kinlochard Ceilidh Band
- 1Dashing White Sergeant/Aitken Drum/Bill Sutherland/Old French Air02:09
- 2Miss Rowan Davies03:42
- 3The Headlands/Paul Martin's March/Bonnie Woods Of Craigielea03:39
- 4Swinging On The Gate/Brenda Stubbert's Reel/The Drunken Landlady/The Plough And The Stars04:12
- 5Hi Ri Ho Ro/We're Off To The Isles/The Piper O' Dundee03:45
- 6Hurlock's Reel/The Barrowburn Reel/Spoot O' Skerry/The Mason's Apron04:14
- 7The Claybraes Two-Step02:29
- 8Donald MacLean/Jig Of Slurs/Marjory Lowe/Glasgow Gaelic Club04:03
- 9Christine McRitchie/Eleanor Plunkett04:00
- 10Jackie Colman's/Joe Cooley's/Farewell To Erin04:01
- 11Colonel MacLean Of Ardgour/Pipe Major Donald MacLean's Farewell To Oban03:13
- 12Sweet Biddy Daly/The Swallow's Nest/Tattered Jack Walsh/As I Was Kissed Yestreen04:15
- 13Bremner's March/The Eighth Black Watch At Passchendaele Ridge/Tug Argan Gap02:31
- 14Ian MacKintosh Of Pine House/Liberty For The Sailors/Dorothy Leur's Jig/Tam's Rockin' Fiddle/Ships Are Sailing/The Islay Ranter's Reel05:59
Info zu The Dashing White Sergeant
Whether you are a dancer or just a foot-tapper, this album brings you the best of ceilidh dance music! It's 10 years since we released our first album - to celebrate we've brought together most of the musicians who have played or are still playing their part in the Kinlochard Ceilidh Band.
The Kinlochard Ceilidh Band:
Neil Ferguson, fiddle
Eilidh Campbell, fiddle
Gregor Lowrey, accordions
John Burns, accordions
John Cameron, accordions
Tommy Walker, 5 Row Button Box
Fergus Wood, drums
The Kinlochard Ceilidh Band
is one of Scotland's best loved Ceilidh Bands. Our Ceilidh dance repertoire includes The Wedding Waltz, Strip the Willow, Dashing White Sergeant, Eightsome Reel, Circassian Circle, Canadian Barn Dance, Gay Gordons, Military Two Step, Orcadain Strip the Willow and the St. Bernard's Waltz. We are available as a duo, trio and quartet with a range of instruments. We can even 'Pipe in' The Bride.
Don't worry about how to do the dances, Fergie on the drums (also the bands leader) is an expert caller of dances and will guide you through the steps. We ensure your Special Day is memorable for all the right reasons: "Thank you for the great service you provided both prior to and especially on our daughter Jennifer's wedding. The Ceilidh really did make the wedding go with a swing. Everyone really enjoyed it and we were so happy that you catered for all ages and no one was left out". Margaret Hughes, Cambuslang.
"Fergus I would like to say Thank you and your band for providing the most perfect day of my life! I didn't meet anyone that didn't have a ball dancing away and twirling around - whether they should have got the steps right or not is another thing! Some of the guests were excellent others just pure entertainment! so thank you for making our big day so special!" Debbie & Glen Milne, Glenesk, Edzell.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet