Soloists of the New York Philharmonic New York Philharmonic
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- Aaron Copland (1900 - 1990):
- 1Concerto for Clarinet and String Orchestra, with Harp and Piano17:00
- Samuel Barber (1910 - 1981): Concerto for Violin & Orchestra, Op.14
- 2Concerto for Violin & Orchestra, Op.14: 1. Allegro11:19
- 3Concerto for Violin & Orchestra, Op.14: 2. Andante09:58
- 4Concerto for Violin & Orchestra, Op.14: 3. Presto in moto perpetuo03:44
- Julia Adolphe (b. 1988): Unearth, Release:
- 5Unearth, Release: I. Captive Voices11:16
- 6Unearth, Release: II. Surface Tension03:10
- 7Unearth, Release: III. Embracing Mist06:27
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791): Flute Concerto No. 2 in D major, K.314/285d:
- 8Flute Concerto No. 2 in D major, K.314/285d: I. Allegro aperto07:19
- 9Flute Concerto No. 2 in D major, K.314/285d: II. Andante ma non troppo07:10
- 10Flute Concerto No. 2 in D major, K.314/285d: III. Rondo. Allegretto05:45
- William Bolcom (b. 1938): Trombone Concerto
- 11Trombone Concerto: I. Quasi una fantasia11:12
- 12Trombone Concerto: II. Blues04:06
- 13Trombone Concerto: III. Charade04:51
Info zu Soloists of the New York Philharmonic
The New York Philharmonic’s fourth album on Decca Gold, Universal Music Group’s newly established US classical music label, will be released digitally on May 17. Soloists of the New York Philharmonic features concertos performed by Principal musicians of the New York Philharmonic: Concertmaster Frank Huang, Principal Viola Cynthia Phelps, Principal Flute Robert Langevin, Principal Clarinet Anthony McGill, and Principal Trombone Joseph Alessi.
The album features:
Concertmaster Frank Huang in Barber’s Violin Concerto, led by Juraj Valčuha (October–November 2018)
Principal Viola Cynthia Phelps in Julia Adolphe’s Unearth, Release (co-commissioned by the Philharmonic), led by Jaap van Zweden (November 2016)
Principal Flute Robert Langevin in Mozart’s Flute Concerto No. 2, led by Bernard Labadie (December 2016)
Principal Clarinet Anthony McGill in Copland’s Clarinet Concerto, led by Jaap van Zweden (January 2019)
Principal Trombone Joseph Alessi in William Bolcom’s Trombone Concerto (co-commissioned by the Philharmonic), led by Alan Gilbert (December 2016)
The New York Philharmonic launched its partnership with Decca Gold in February 2018 with the release of Jaap van Zweden and the Philharmonic’s performances of Beethoven’s Symphonies Nos. 5 and 7. The second album, Sing Happy, released in May 2018, featured Audra McDonald’s 2018 Spring Gala performance with the Philharmonic. The Philharmonic’s third album on Decca Gold, featuring Stravinsky’s Le Sacre du printemps and Debussy’s La Mer from Maestro van Zweden’s opening weeks as Music Director, was released in February 2019.
Soloists of the New York Philharmonic
The New York Philharmonic
plays a leading cultural role in New York City, the United States, and the world. Each season the Orchestra connects with up to 50 million music lovers through live concerts in New York and around the world, international broadcasts, recordings, education programs, and the New York Philharmonic Leon Levy Digital Archives. The 2018–19 season marks Jaap van Zweden’s first as Music Director. The Philharmonic has commissioned and / or premiered works by leading composers from every era since its founding in 1842, including Dvořák’s New World Symphony, John Adams’s Pulitzer Prize–winning On the Transmigration of Souls, and Wynton Marsalis’s The Jungle (Symphony No. 4). This commitment continues in 2018–19, when Jaap van Zweden leads the Philharmonic in the World Premieres of commissions by Ashley Fure, Conrad Tao, Louis Andriessen, Julia Wolfe, and David Lang. A resource for its community and the world, the Philharmonic complements its annual free citywide Concerts in the Parks, Presented by Didi and Oscar Schafer, with Philharmonic Free Fridays, its famed Young People’s Concerts, and the Shanghai Orchestra Academy and Partnership. The oldest American symphony orchestra and one of the oldest in the world, the New York Philharmonic has made more than 2,000 recordings since 1917 and produced its first-ever Facebook Live concert broadcast in 2016.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet