The French Dispatch (Original Score) Alexandre Desplat
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 2Simone, Naked, Cell Block-J Hobby Room02:51
- 3Moses Rosenthaler02:27
- 4Mouthwash De Menthe01:58
- 5Cadazio Uncles And Nephew Gallery01:54
- 6The Berensen Lectures at the Clampette Collection01:50
- 7Police Cooking01:48
- 8The Private Dining Room Of The Police Commissioner05:09
- 9Kidnappers Lair01:59
- 10A Multi-Pronged Battle Plan01:36
- 11Blackbird Pie00:52
- 12Commandos, Guerillas, Snipers, Climbers And The Jeroboam00:50
- 13Animated Car Chase01:52
- 14Lt. Nescaffier (Seeking Something Missing...)01:53
Info for The French Dispatch (Original Score)
The Franco-centric original soundtrack to Wes Anderson’s latest film The French Dispatch features an original score by Oscar-winner Alexandre Desplat and music by Georges Delerue, Grace Jones, Charles Aznavour, and more. The original soundtrack also includes a new version of the French pop hit “Aline,” originally performed by Christophe, recorded by Jarvis Cocker.
The French Dispatch revolves around a fictitious expatriate magazine that tells three stories published in this legendary journal. It celebrates writers and the thrill of great storytelling. Music plays a key and distinct role in each of the “chapters” of the film. Renowned pianist Jean-Yves Thibaudet is featured in the film’s score and contributes a series of stunning solos on the recordings.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.