Surrender (Remixes) RÜFÜS DU SOL
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Next to Me (Vintage Culture Remix) (Vintage Culture Remix)06:22
- 2Make It Happen (Dom Dolla Remix) (Dom Dolla Remix)04:27
- 3See You Again (Carlita Remix) (Carlita Remix)04:14
- 4I Don't Wanna Leave (Innellea Remix) (Innellea Remix)06:23
- 5Alive (Anyma Remix) (Anyma Remix)05:11
- 6On My Knees (Adriatique Remix) (Adriatique Remix)07:32
- 7Wildfire (Colyn Remix) (Colyn Remix)07:42
- 8Surrender (feat. Curtis Harding) [Magdalena Remix] (Magdalena Remix)05:59
- 9Devotion (Luke Alessi Remix) (Luke Alessi Remix)07:12
- 10Always (Monkey Safari Remix) (Monkey Safari Remix)06:51
- 11Next to Me (Adana Twins 'A Night At Revolver' Version) (Adana Twins 'A Night At Revolver' Version)07:49
- 12Alive (Solomun Remix) (Solomun Remix)08:54
- 13On My Knees (Cassian Remix) (Cassian Remix)05:48
- 14On My Knees (Oliver Schories Remix) (Oliver Schories Remix)06:34
Info for Surrender (Remixes)
Last year, RÜFÜS DU SOL continued on their path of dominating the hearts and minds of dance music lovers around the world with the release of their acclaimed album Surrender. Now, after embarking on a tour that has seen them take the stage to showcase their artistry and launching their own festival to bring even more immersion for fans, they’re looking to talented artists in the scene to put their spin on the album’s tracks.
"Surrender Remixes" feature 14 fresh cuts on tracks from the beloved album. This includes artists such as Solomun, Anyma, Cassian, Carlita, Dom Dolla, Vintage Culture, and more, all of whom are putting their twist on tracks like “Alive,” “Next To Me,” and “Always,” among others.
"We’re so excited to have curated this collection of tracks geared for the dancefloor from artists we love and respect from around the world on our Rose Ave imprint.The first drop is from our friends Adriatique who’ve reworked On My Knees which has been such a big track for us from our album, along with Tale of Us’s Anyma who has remixed Alive which won us our first Grammy. Hearing these amazing artists all breathe new life into our music in their own ways has been so inspirational and we’ve been roadtesting and dropping a lot of these in our club sets on tour this summer, they’ve been going off. We can’t wait for everyone to hear the full fourteen tracks.” (RÜFÜS DU SOL)
RÜFÜS DU SOL
RÜFÜS DU SOL
Sydney, Australia-based RÜFÜS make atmospheric indie electronic dance-pop. Formed in 2010 when a rain-soaked vacation to Byron Bay turned into an impromptu jam session, RÜFÜS feature the talents of guitarist Tyrone Lindqvist, keyboardist Jon George, and drummer James Hunt. The trio quickly released two EPs, 2011's RÜFÜS and 2012's Blue. In 2013, they delivered their debut album, Atlas, on the Sweat It Out label. Boasting four singles that hit Australia's indie Top Ten ("Take Me," "Desert Night," "Tonight," "Sundream"), Atlas topped the Australian charts and eventually reached gold certification. As their international exposure increased, they ran into some complications with the use of their name in the American market, forcing them to change their name to Rufus Du Sol in the United States. RÜFÜS returned in 2016 with their sophomore full-length album, Bloom, featuring the Top 40 single "You Were Right," plus "Like an Animal" and "Innerbloom."
This album contains no booklet.