Muscle Shoals: Small Town, Big Sound Various Artists Muscle Shoals
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Clarence Carter, Keb' Mo'
- 1Road of Love04:22
- Billy Foster, Ellington Jordan, Grace Potter
- 2I'd Rather Go Blind05:04
- Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Nuno Bettencourt, Steven Tyler
- 3Brown Sugar03:30
- Bob Dylan, Chris Stapleton, Jamey Johnson, Lee Ann Womack, Willie Nelson
- 4Gotta Serve Somebody08:07
- Eli Reed, Jimmy Hughes
- 5Steal Away03:43
- Clarence Carter, George Jackson, Kid Rock
- 6Snatching It Back03:27
- Aloe Blacc, Alvertis Isbell
- 7I'll Take You There04:07
- Greg Barnhill, Kenny Greenberg, Michael McDonald
- 8Cry Like A Rainy Day05:14
- Glenn Frey, Jack Tempchin, Vince Gill, Wendy Moten
- 9True Love04:40
- Alison Krauss, Gregg Allman
- 10Come And Go Blues05:21
- Luther Ingram, Mack Rice, Mike Farris, The Blind Boys Of Alabama
- 11Respect Yourself05:14
- Alan Jackson, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger
- 12Wild Horses06:19
- Bonny Rice, Brently Stephen Smith
- 13Mustang Sally05:08
- Bob Seger, Chord Overstreet
- 14We've Got Tonight04:41
- Delbert Mcclinton, Jerry Lynn Williams, Tom Johnston
- 15Givin' It Up For Your Love03:39
- Angela Hacker, Candi Staton, James LeBlanc, Jason Isbell, John Paul White
- 16I Ain't Easy To Love03:32
Info for Muscle Shoals: Small Town, Big Sound
Muscle Shoals, Alabama . . . Since the 1960s, the city has been known for music – developing the "Muscle Shoals Sound", as local recording studios (including FAME Studios in the late 1950s and Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in 1969) produced hit records that shaped the history of popular music.
The collaborative project is a celebration of the timeless music that came out of the small town in Alabama since the 1960’s. The album sees ‘s today’s biggest artists paying tribute to their legendary heroes by offering their take on the timeless songbook of Muscle Shoals. To capture the true spirit of the Muscle Shoals sound, many of the artists returned to the famous FAME Studio in Muscle Shoals to record their track alongside of the infamous Swampers. Artists such as Steven Tyler, Willie Nelson, Jason Isbell, Chris Stapleton, and Alicia Keys are featured on the upcoming collection.
The project is a labor of love of Rodney Hall, son of the late Rick Hall who was known as the “Father of Muscle Shoals Music.” Rick Hall was also the owner of FAME Studio and is responsible in one way or another for some of music’s most treasured songs. Also at the heart of the album is the incomparable record producer, Keith Stegall. Stegall has worked with the giants of country music, including Alan Jackson, Randy Travis, and George Jones. Both Rodney Hall and Keith Stegall were on hand at the event to introduce the album and to preview some of the songs that will be featured. It was clear from the words spoken by both men that this album is not just not just another record. It is a passion project about something magical that came from that small town in Alabama.
This tribute to THOSE songs and THAT history reigns supreme with some of the most popular and influential artists participating in music history today. From Chris Stapleton, Willie Nelson, Lee Ann Womack and Jamey Johnson, to Demi Lovato, Steven Tyler, Keb’ Mo, Grace Potter and Aloe Blacc, an absolute cavalcade of stars lend their own personal embellishment to these classic songs.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.