New York (Deluxe Edition 2020 Remaster) Lou Reed
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Romeo Had Juliette (2020 Remaster)03:09
- 2Halloween Parade (2020 Remaster)03:33
- 3Dirty Blvd. (2020 Remaster)03:29
- 4Endless Cycle (2020 Remaster)04:02
- 5There Is No Time (2020 Remaster)03:46
- 6Last Great American Whale (2020 Remaster)03:42
- 7Beginning of a Great Adventure (2020 Remaster)05:00
- 8Busload of Faith (2020 Remaster)04:49
- 9Sick of You (2020 Remaster)03:25
- 10Hold On (2020 Remaster)03:24
- 11Good Evening Mr. Waldeheim (2020 Remaster)04:36
- 12Xmas in February (2020 Remaster)02:57
- 13Strawman (2020 Remaster)05:53
- 14Dime Store Mystery (2020 Remaster)05:03
- 15Romeo Had Juliette (Live at Warner Theatre, Washington, DC 3/14/1989)04:43
- 16Halloween Parade (Live at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Baltimore, MD, 3/16/1989)04:51
- 17Dirty Blvd. (Live at Wembley Arena, London, UK, 7/14/89)04:18
- 18Endless Cycle (Live at the Warner Theatre, Washington, DC, 3/14/1989)04:38
- 19There Is No Time (Live at The Mosque, Richmond, VA, 8/8/1989)05:34
- 20Last Great American Whale (Live at The Mosque, Richmond, VA, 8/8/1989)06:04
- 21Beginning of a Great Adventure (Live at Wembley Arena, London, UK, 7/4/1989)07:23
- 22Busload of Faith (Live at the Falconer Theatre, Copenhagen, Denmark, 6/9/1989)05:05
- 23Sick of You (Live at the Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA, 3/17/1989)05:21
- 24Hold On (Live at the Mosque, Richmond, VA, 8/8/1989)03:34
- 25Good Evening Mr. Waldheim (Live at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Baltimore, MD, 3/16/1989)04:01
- 26Xmas in February (Live at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Baltimore, MD, 3/16/1989)03:42
- 27Strawman (Live at Wembley Arena, London, UK, 7/4/1989)05:21
- 28Dime Store Mystery (Live at the Mosque, Richmond, VA, 8/8/1989)06:21
- 29Romeo Had Juliette (Single Version)03:07
- 30Dirty Blvd. (Work Tape)01:53
- 31Dirty Blvd. (Rough Mix)03:34
- 32Endless Cycle (Work Tape)01:06
- 33Last Great American Whale (Work Tape)02:09
- 34Beginning of a Great Adventure (Rough Mix)05:01
- 35Busload of Faith (Acoustic Version)02:39
- 36Sick of You (Work Tape)01:26
- 37Sick of You (Rough Mix)03:40
- 38Hold On (Rough Mix)02:43
- 39Strawman (Rough Mix)05:59
- 40The Room03:37
- 41Sweet Jane (Live Encore at The Mosque, Richmond, VA, 8/8/1989)05:50
- 42Walk on the Wild Side (Live Encore at The Mosque, Richmond, VA, 8/8/1989)03:57
Info for New York (Deluxe Edition 2020 Remaster)
Lou Reed struck a chord with critics and fans alike more than 30 years ago with New York, his Sire Records debut and 15th solo studio album. Its raw sound and evocative lyrics would go on to earn the legendary singer-songwriter-poet a gold record, a Grammy® nomination, and a #1 hit on the Modern Rock charts with “Dirty Blvd."
Rhino Records explores this gritty classic on an expansive collection that includes a newly remastered version of the original 1989 album for the first time – on HighResAudio. The set also includes 26 unreleased studio and live recordings of album tracks from the Lou Reed Archive.
New York captures Reed in exceptional form and is packed with incredible songs like “Busload Of Faith,” “Halloween Parade” and “Dirty Blvd.” The entire album has been remastered for the first time ever for this collection. The second disc presents unreleased live versions from the Lou Reed Archive of every album track compiled from multiple performances. To avoid duplication, none of these live tracks were taken from the set’s accompanying DVD.
The third album showcases unreleased early versions of several album tracks from the Lou Reed Archive, including “Last Great American Whale,” “Sick Of You” and “Dirty Blvd.” Also featured is the non-LP track “The Room,” as well as live versions of “Sweet Jane,” a song Reed originally recorded with The Velvet Underground, and “Walk On The Wild Side,” from his second solo album, Transformer (1972.)
Lou Reed, guitars, lead & background vocals
Mike Rathke, guitars
Rob Wasserman, electric upright bass
Fred Maher, drums, bass (tracks 1, 8)
Moe Tucker, percussion (tracks 6, 14)
Jeffrey Lesser, background vocals
Dion Di Mucci, background vocals (track 3)
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.