Beethoven: Violin Concerto, Op. 61, Septet, Op. 20 & Variations on Folk Songs, Op. 105 & 107 Leonidas Kavakos
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827): Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61:
- 1Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61: I. Allegro ma non troppo27:23
- 2Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61: II. Larghetto11:31
- 3Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61: III. Rondo - Allegro10:28
- Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20:
- 4Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: I. Adagio - Allegro con brio09:50
- 5Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: II. Adagio cantabile08:56
- 6Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: III. Tempo di menuetto03:11
- 7Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: IV. Tema con variazioni. Andante07:31
- 8Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: V. Scherzo - Allegro molto e vivace03:16
- 9Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: VI. Andante con moto alla marcia - Presto07:48
- Variations on Folk Song, Op. 105:
- 10Variations on Folk Song, Op. 105: No. 3, A Schüsserl und a Reindl05:53
- 11Variations on Folk Song, Op. 107: No. 1, I bin a Tiroler Bua04:58
- 12Variations on Folk Song, Op. 107: No. 2, Bonny Laddie, Highland Laddie02:41
- 13Variations on Folk Song, Op. 107: No. 6, Peggy's Daughter03:54
- 14Variations on Folk Song, Op. 107: No. 7, Schöne Minka05:55
Info for Beethoven: Violin Concerto, Op. 61, Septet, Op. 20 & Variations on Folk Songs, Op. 105 & 107
On the 'Sony Classical' label - Acclaimed violin virtuoso, Leonidas Kavakos, returns with his newest album ‘Beethoven Violin Concerto’. Kavakos is recognised across the world as a violinist and artist of rare quality, known at the highest level for his virtuosity, superb musicianship and the integrity of his playing. By the age of 21, Leonidas Kavakos had already won three major competitions: the Sibelius Competition in 1985, and the Paganini and Naumburg competitions in 1988. He now works with the world’s greatest orchestras and conductors. Leonidas Kavakos has also built a strong profile as a conductor. He has conducted the London Symphony Orchestra, New York Philharmonic, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Houston Symphony, Deutsches Symphonie-Orchester Berlin and Danish Radio Symphony orchestras. The album is released a year ahead of Beethoven’s 250th anniversary in 2020. Kavakos has won numerous prestigious awards including a Gramophone award and ECHO Klassik award.
Leonidas Kavakos, violin
Symphonie-Orchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks
Enrico Pace, piano
Heinrich Braun, bass
Marco Postinghel, bassoon
Wen Xiao Zheng, viola
Eric Terwilliger, horn
Hanno Simons, cello
Christopher Corbett, clarinet
No biography found.