Music for Diffusing a Sleepy Environment Daisuke Matsusaka
- Claude Debussy (1862 - 1918):
- 1Preludes, Book 1, L. 117: No. 8, La fille aux cheveux de lin (Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics)04:54
- Erik Satie (1866 - 1925):
- 23 Gymnopédies: No. 1, Lent et douloureux (Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics)04:04
- Maurice Ravel (1875 - 1937):
- 3Pavane pour une infante défunte, M. 19 (Arr. D. Matsusaka for Flute, Harp & Electronics)07:44
- Claude Debussy:
- 42 Arabesques, L. 66: No. 1, Andantino con moto (Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics)06:29
- Franz Liszt (1811 - 1886):
- 5Liebesträume, S. 541: No. 3, Oh Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst (After S. 298) [Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics]05:36
- Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849):
- 612 Etudes, Op. 25: No. 1 in A-Flat Major "Aeolian Harp" (Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics)03:26
- Auguste Durand (1830 - 1909):
- 7Chaconne in A Minor, Op. 62 (Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics)04:01
- John Parry (1710 - 1782):
- 8Harp Sonata No. 2 (Excerpts Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics)04:58
- Gioachino Rossini (1792 - 1868):
- 9Harp Sonata in E-Flat Major (Excerpts Arr. D. Matsusaka for Harp & Electronics)04:57
- Charles Gounod (1818 - 1893):
- 10Ave Maria, CG 89a (After Bach's BWV 846) [Arr. D. Matsusaka for Flute, Harp & Electronics]07:35
Info for Music for Diffusing a Sleepy Environment
Matsusaka Daisuke is a DJ, Composer, Engineer and the leader of Japan's leading outdoor festival "CAMP Off-Tone" which specialize in Kankyo Ongaku (ambient music)
He was reconstructed the famous work of classical music to ambient on this album.
This is full of fluffy feeling that feel music while relaxing at forest of "CAMP Off-Tone".
For bath time, break time, all kinds of "when you want to be relieved" and needless to say for before sleep.
And for BGM of the place that wants people to feel high-quality without affectation.
Daisuke Matsusaka, all instruments
Off-Tone was started as ambient streaming broadcast by Matsusaka Daisuke which is DJ, a composer, an engineer in 2009.
When the listener surpasses a maximum of 8, 000 people, Off-Tone shifted to the party that direct sound space to be able to enjoy by the five senses from January 2011.
It is held in event space, gallery and club such as Shibuya Contact, Yoyogi Park bandstand area, Club asia, Orbit, DOMMUNE, SOUND MUSEUM VISION, Kichijoji Club SEATA, Sangenjaya kitchen Bravo, Ebisu SPES Lab and so on.
From autumn 2012, we enlarged the venue to the outdoors as "CAMP Off-Tone" that introduces domestic and foreign artists.
So now, we get an evaluation as outstanding ambient party.
In addition, Off-Tone starts the music label by same name in March 2017.
We did commodification of the live recording as the start, and continue sending a work without the compromise.
This album contains no booklet.