Brahms: The Go Between William Grant Naboré
- Johannes Brahms (1833 - 1897):
- 1Scherzo in E-Flat Minor, Op. 410:49
- 2Variations on a Theme by Robert Schumann, Op. 915:36
- 6 Piano Pieces, Op. 118:
- 36 Piano Pieces, Op. 118: No. 1, Intermezzo in A Minor02:08
- 46 Piano Pieces, Op. 118: No. 2, Intermezzo in A Major04:53
- 56 Piano Pieces, Op. 118: No. 3, Ballade in G Minor03:29
- 66 Piano Pieces, Op. 118: No. 4, Intermezzo in F Minor02:43
- 76 Piano Pieces, Op. 118: No. 5, Romance in F Major03:22
- 86 Piano Pieces, Op. 118: No. 6, Intermezzo in E-Flat Minor04:57
Info for Brahms: The Go Between
For Schumann, now near the end of his creative powers, Brahms’ arrival was the fulfillment of a long cherished vision. A man of Schumann’s sensitivity and imagination must have been deeply moved when a slender, handsome young musical genius presented himself with utter simplicity that day in Düsseldorf.
Brahms was stunned by his reception; Schumann was amazed by what he heard, while Clara, his wife, was more careful...
Schumann’s article created a sensation in the musical world. Needless to say, not everyone was as enthusiastic as Schumann, and the pressure now on Brahms to produce instant masterpieces was almost unbearable. ...
William Grant Naboré, piano
No albums found.
No biography found.