Guitar Eduardo Fernández
- 1Four Pieces from "Bardenlkënge", Op. 13: An Malvina03:12
- 2Four Pieces from "Bardenklënge", Op. 13: Unruhe01:32
- 3Four Pieces from "Bardenklënge", Op. 13: An die Entfernte02:56
- 4Four Pieces from "Bardenklënge", Op. 13: Tarantella03:30
- 5Sonata No. 16 in E Major: Minuetto03:41
- 6Sonata No. 16 in E Major: Allegretto01:34
- 7Sonata for Guitar: I. Toccata05:22
- 8Sonata for Guitar: II. Berceuse03:48
- 9Sonata for Guitar: III. Souvenir d'Espagne03:40
- 10Sonata No. 24 in G Major: I. Minuetto01:29
- 11Sonata No. 24 in G Major: II. Andantino01:15
- 12Three Pieces for Guitar: I01:55
- 13Three Pieces for Guitar: II02:44
- 14Three Pieces for Guitar: III02:09
- 15Sonata in One Movement09:59
- 17Sonata No. 33 in C Minor: Minuetto - Andantino02:52
Info zu Guitar
For his debut on Delmark Classics guitar virtuoso Eduardo Fernández put together a program covering two centuries of music and two continents. From Paganini to Brouwer, this album offers a variety of schools, tendencies and techniques that very few performers can match. In addition to brilliant pieces by Denisov and Chávez, this album features a rarely heard works by Mertz and Rebay. An internationally recognized guitarist and scholar, Eduardo Fernández was born in Uruguay in 1952. He studied guitar with Abel Carlevaro. In 1975 he was awarded at the Radio France (Paris) competition and won the Andres Segovia Competition in Spain. His New York debut in 1977 received critical accolades. Since then, Fernández has been performing and teaching all over the world as well as releasing numerous acclaimed albums.
Eduardo Fernández, classical guitar
Keine Alben gefunden.
Keine Biografie vorhanden.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet